- Pssst... Start making money with the cloud today with our Cloud Reseller platform.
- Cloud Partners
Our Partners in the Cloud program enables companies to harness the benefits and scalability of cloud computing for their clients.
If you want to start offering, or add to your existing cloud-based offerings our Partners in the Cloud program is perfect for you!
Benefits to your company
- Local datacenter with local cloud services
- Recurring revenue stream on new services
- Attract new clients with latest cloud technology
- Fully private label solution - in your name!
- Recognition on our Preferred Partners Page
Benefits to your client
- Anywhere-access with true mobile collaboration
- Best-in-Class Enterprise Services and Tools
- Large savings on equipment costs
- Scalable, reliable and redundant
- Perfect for multi-location businesses
Included in the partnership
- Up to 25% discount on all services
- Ready-to-go marketing materials (add your logo)
- Co-op marketing budget (up to $10,000)
- Training for your sales and technical staff
- Priority Phone Support Line for Partners
Additional Partner Benefits
- FREE-FOR-LIFE Small Office Bundle With:
- (1) Cloud Server with Windows Server 2008
- (2) Virtual Desktops with Office 2010
- (2) TurnKey Mail Exchange Mailboxes
- A $500/mn value!
TurnKey Internet, Inc.'s core business is providing easy-to-use information technology infrastructure
via the Internet. We have been delivering 'the Cloud' for over 10 years by successfully teaming up with channel partners,
IT services companies and resellers. We service thousands of clients from across the globe via our local staff and newest
multi-million dollar datacenter located right here in New York's Capital Region. We are looking for a limited number of
established IT service companies to join our Partners in the Cloud program.
Our Partners In the Cloud program will provide a private label solution to sell local, Cloud-sourced IT infrastructure
through your choice of a recurring revenue model or a simplified affiliate-based payout. Best of all, you can seamlessly
add Cloud-sourced solutions to your products and services while providing the same local IT managed services you have in place.