Start a Career With Us! | TurnKey Internet
Work at TurnKey Internet!
is one of the fastest growing Data Center and Cloud Hosting providers in the United States.
We have a number of opportunities in our Albany New York offices, and are looking for qualified applicants to join our growing Capital Region team.
Who we are at TurnKey Internet
TurnKey Internet is a global leader in Data Center and Cloud-based services focused on helping businesses simplify their Information Technology.
We focus on providing highly responsive service with the highest quality standards, innovative technology, modern efficient equipment, and dedicated professional employees based out of our Albany, New York Data Center and staff Head Quarters.
What does Success look like at TurnKey Internet?
- We have a solid reputation globally that sets the bar high in our industry
- We've successfully developed a network of clients in over 150 countries who value our services
- Industry knowledge and wealth of operation experience which allows us to provide a broad range of cloud hosted solutions and services
- An unyielding commitment to maintaining the highest operational and quality standards
Why Work at TurnKey Internet
Competitive compensation, overtime eligibility and comprehensive benefits including:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 4 Percent 401(k) matching contribution
- Employer-Sponsored Health and Vision Plan
- Full Employer-Sponsored Dental Insurance
- Full Employer-Sponsored Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Full Employer-Sponsored Life Insurance
- Paid Continuing Education, Tuition Reimbursement, and Certification / Training Reimbursement
- Paid Family Leave
Current Job Openings
Send your resume, cover letter, and three references along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include the job title in the email subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Title Posting
||Roles And Responsibilities
||Applicant will be responsible to work within a team to provide online live chat, ticket help desk, and phone based customer service to web hosting clients and other IT related hosted services.
|Overnight Technical Support
||Applicant will be responsible to work overnight to provide online live chat, ticket help desk, and phone based support to web hosting clients and other IT related hosted services.
||Applicant will be responsible for providing customer service to our clients via online live chat, ticket help desk, and phone.