TurnKey Internet, Inc. Launches The Best Value...
LATHAM, NEW YORK (October 16th, 2018) – Leading Data Center and Cloud Hosting Solutions provider TurnKey Internet, Inc. has announced today the launch of a
Does Your Data Center Staff Take Fire Safety...
At TurnKey Internet, we take fire prevention, protection, and safety very seriously. In honor of National Fire Prevention Week, our entire team, from front
Ransomware, Careless Employees, and IT Gremlins...
From buying insurance policies to installing security cameras, you take every possible step to protect your business from disaster. But you power on your
What is HITRUST CSF Certification vs HIPAA?...
The Health Information Trust Alliance, or HITRUST, is a healthcare Common Security Framework (CSF) that includes both federal and state regulations. HITRUST
What is the Difference Between SSAE 18 and SSAE 16...
The Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements, or SSAE, was developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). CPA firms
TurnKey Internet makes migrating to our cloud and web hosting services easier than ever by handling all the migration and heavy lifting for you.
As experts in the web hosting and cloud hosting industry we ensure dedication to your online success every step of the way.
Let us migrate your website or server to your new, feature rich, secure, and high performing TurnKey service so you can stay focused on running your business.
Enjoy the benefits of a FREE website or server migration by utilizing TurnKey Internet.
We migrate your website or server for FREE.
TurnKey Internet provides, in writing, our 30-day no-questions-asked Money-Back Guarantee. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're confident that you will love our TurnKey Services.
Our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee gives you plenty of time to test us out and see for yourself how Great TurnKey Internet's Service is for your business.
Web Hosting Website Migrations (Shared & Reseller)
TurnKey Internet will migrate all your website(s) including all email, databases, websites, applications, and anything inside your current website(s). In addition to being FREE, the migration process is very easy to follow and creates a perfect duplicate of your existing website(s) so you don't lose anything.
'FREE' Web Hosting migrations are limited to website(s) that are currently hosted on a live web server with cPanel, DirectAdmin or Plesk and are to be migrated a like TurnKey service with the same control panel. If you are unsure what web hosting you have currently but want to migrate to TurnKey, please Contact Us to receive a no obligation FREE analysis for migrating your website(s).
TurnKey Internet will restore unlimited website account backups that have been FTP'd to your account or otherwise placed on the server. This is accomplished by logging into your current host and utilizing the 'Full Backup' option inside cPanel, Plesk or DirectAdmin. The destination for the backup(s) would be the FTP details of your new account with TurnKey (this process is automated). Once the backup completes simply open a support request for a technician to restore the backup(s). There is no charge for this service.
If you'd like TurnKey Internet to make backups on your current host on your behalf, we will backup and migrate up to 20 accounts at no charge. A fee of $1.50 per additional website account migration may apply above this limit.
Customers can request unlimited migration backup restorations for FREE utilizing the method outlined above however we offer this white-glove concierge service for those who wish to have us handle the migration process end-to-end.
Dedicated/Cloud Server Migrations
TurnKey Internet will migrate your entire server including all email, databases, websites, applications, and anything inside your existing server. You must have full root or Administrator level access with your old server utilizing a modern administration control panel such as cPanel, Plesk, or DirectAdmin and are migrating to a like TurnKey service with the same control panel. This is applicable for dedicated servers, and cloud/vps servers.
In cases where you do not have root or Administrator access, we can still migrate your data provided account-level backups have been made at your current host through the administrative control panel. Our staff can help you import those at no additional cost.
Limitations: If you are not utilizing an administrative control panel such as cPanel, Plesk or DirectAdmin, or moving customized data and applications - TurnKey will assist in your migration for up to 2 hours at no cost for those who have a Managed Service. For those purchasing self managed plans, custom migration assistance is still available at our customary hourly rates as posted at https://turnkeyinternet.net/managed/
Stuck In A Contract or Want To Migrate From Your Current Provider?Looking to upgrade or move from an existing provider? We've got you covered with additional bonuses & assistance to make the transition easy:
- FREE Migration Assistance†
- FREE Contract Buyout††
- FREE Double Bandwidth Bonus†††
- FREE Month Of Service††††
† Restrictions apply, see above for details.
†† Free Contract Buyout on annual payments only; restrictions apply, for complete details click here .
††† Free Double Bandwidth Bonus with proof of cancellation from current host or provider.
†††† Free Month Of Service added after 12 consecutive paid months or after 1 annual payment, and is applied as month #13 from the service start date.
TurnKey Internet will make a best effort to process all migrations within 1 business day - however due to the limitations of your previous webhost or server for stability, performance and capacity additional time may be required to complete the migrations. Our staff will communicate with you each step of the way once you sign up for our services, so you are in total control at all times.
In additional to the services and limitations above:
(1) 'Free' Migrations are limited to the first 30 days of service, after that hourly fees may apply.
(2) 'Free' Migrations only apply to 1 server - meaning if you are consolidating multiple servers into one, additional costs may apply.
(3) 'Free' Migrations available when transferring from another hosting provider, additional costs may apply when transferring or moving services between existing TurnKey Internet packages.
(4) Transfers and moving services between existing TurnKey Internet packages that were purchased using discount coupons, 'best value deals', or below retail pricing do not qualify for 'Free' migrations, however we are happy to assist in your migration at our customary hourly rates as posted at https://turnkeyinternet.net/managed/
(5) 'Free' Migrations are limited to a maximum of 2 hours by TurnKey Internet staff, and is typically more than sufficient. However for complex situations, or cases where your old server may not be up to date, secure, or otherwise non-performing or compatible additional time may be required. In such cases our team will contact you promptly to let you know an estimate of any costs, if any beyond the 'Free' migration service already provided here-in.
(6) TurnKey Internet is not liable for any data that is not imported, or properly functioning. Due to the differences in software, security and performance of your old web hosting company - its possible your data is not fully compatible on the modern secure platforms that TurnKey Internet exclusively utilizes. You, the client, are fully responsible to verify your website account(s) are fully functional to your specifications before you delete, or cancel any services with your existing hosting company. We offer a 30 day, no-risk, money back guarantee to ensure your satisfaction - if your website does not perform as you wish simply cancel within the first 30 days and receive a full refund at no cost to you.
(7) 'Free' Migrations are limited to full backup/restorations only and does not include moving individual domains/content from one or more accounts.
(8) 'Free' Migrations involving multiple user backups must be restored to a reseller level service. Additional fees apply for consolidating multiple remote users into a single local user.